Whether you’re a writer or not, these journal prompts for self growth are great questions to ask yourself if you’ve been feeling a little lost.
Let’s set the scene.
First, find a place quiet and to yourself.
Let there be peace surrounding you and time to sit with these questions and your answers.
These simple journal prompts can open up to bigger questions in your life.
If you don’t have immediate answers, don’t worry.
This is just a moment for you to understand yourself better.
- If you keep living life this way, would you become the person you want to be?
- What are you passionate about?
- If you weren’t afraid, what would you do?
- What is the most important lesson you learned the hard way?
- When do you feel like your best self? How often do you feel that way?
- What are you daily habits and priorities?
(if you’re not sure what your passion is, here are some ideas to help you narrow it down)
- Are you surrounded with people who support you?
Why journal prompts for self growth?
Sometimes we aren’t honest with ourselves until we’re rambling our thoughts out and when we really give a question our full attention instead of distracting and diverting ourselves.
You need to be open with these and allow yourself to answer them fully and completely.
Did something completely unexpected come from this journaling?
Or was it more of an exercise in reconfirming what you already know?
If you know there is something you’re passionate about but fear has gotten in the way, then you owe it to yourself to go for it!
You only live once so it’s truly up to you (and ONLY you) to make life everything you want it to be.
What are your takeaways?
© Woman of Culture 2022