Hi there, I'm kate
If there's one thing you can count on, it's that I'm an Aries obsessed with making goals and crushing them.
One of my favorite quotes is from Einstein — "insanity is doing the same thing over and over and over and expecting different results". I'm all about growth and always pursuing new opportunities that will get you closer to achieving your goals!
If you are unhappy with where you are in life, then switch it up! Easier said than done, yes but that's where I come in. If you're ready for a major life shift and looking for your next opportunity then your resume should be the last thing you worry about.
having a kickass resume is like giving the best first impression ever. Seriously! And if you're ready to become everyone's favorite candidate, I've got your back.
here's the tea on me:
- I'm a huge reader and my favorite genres are personal growth and non-fiction
- In the summer, I'm strictly at the pool, bronzing (with sunscreen obvi)
- I'm absolutely obsessed with my cat, dinosaurs, and reality tv
- Whenever I have to share an interesting fact about myself at a new job/in a group/whatever, I alternate between:
- I've been vegan for 2 years now,
- I have an MFA in poetry,
- I've studied in Indonesia twice,
- or my boyfriend is going to be in the WWE (true story yo!)
literally so glad to have you here!
© Woman of Culture 2023. All rights reserved.